Wednesday, September 15, 2010

why I've been busy

we all know I moved back to school two weeks before classes began, right?

right.

I'm here today to sum up the bulk of what has been going on.

1) I had a little training and worked 2 one day orientations.

2) I worked various activities for Welcome Week. Welcome Week is the week before classes start, or the time from when new students and old move to campus. programs, events, a couple trips, some fun stuff is planned for students to hang out meet new people, get to know the campus, all that fun stuff. It's mostly for the freshmen, but upperclassmen could have attended too.

3) I started classes.
2 classes a day. every day. 5 days a week.
start at either 9:30 or 10:10 and end either 12:15 or 12:05.
not bad but wait.

4) started tutoring Math again.
generally in the mornings at 8. who's smart idea was that?? oh mine...

5) jumped right into my role as Marketing Director of PC by planning out our table for the involvement fair.
I had help, but I was still all over the place having just ended the orientation/welcome week mode.

6) meetings for said marketing position occur monday afternoons, tuesday nights, and wednesday nights on top of working events at other times.

7) arranging a time to swap the car with my brother so I can have it on campus. it's settled and here. then him deciding he might want it back (resolution to this issue still in the works)

8) homework needs to eventually get done (procrastination hits hard here)

9) I like to have some semblance of a social life.
ie. I drove my roommates and me into Boston for collegefest (maybe I'll tell you about that later).

10) and finally trying to not eat a ton of bad food and have balanced meals has been a major fail. but do you blame me?

so I have just been going from one place to another, the last month (no idea how it's been a month already..)

I'm ready to go home this weekend for a little birthday celebration for my mom. I'm tired and have been reliant on coffee (not good).
BUT
I'm still optimistic this year is going to be a good one. I'm just trying to get into the swing of things and get a rhythm going.


please love me through it. I need it :/


3 two cents' worth:

Elysie Piecie said...

Meghan! You posted...yay! I'm glad to hear you're alive and well, even if you are just a wee bit busy ;) Please post about collegefest because I have no idea what it is and I'm too lazy to google it. Oh and I feel you with number 10...I'm right there with you. Have fun celebrating your mom's birthday! <3

lauren brimley said...

You seriously have been so busy!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looks like you have been SUPER busy girly!