Monday, October 25, 2010

productive.

There's a feeling a had last night when I was in my room. It was an odd feeling.

It was a feeling of panic, but a good panic?

Any work I had to get done for today was finished. I read for my English class tomorrow. I even started to work on my History study guide for next week.
Heck my agenda is all written out for this week.
That panic feeling I had was one of what else needs to be done? Can this productive me continue?


What has gotten into me?

Now I'm sitting in the PC office working on improving some things and getting caught up on my Marketing work.

I like this. I like this a lot.


I have a few things due within the next week before I go to NACA that I want to get going on before I leave.


This week is going to be a good week. I can feel it.
:)

2 two cents' worth:

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I wish I had some of your productivity - I am not feeling motivated at all this week.

Elysie Piecie said...

Ooo...maybe by just reading this your productivity will rub off on me.