Saturday, November 21, 2009

what i think

I think it's pretty obvious I went to see New Moon at midnight the other night. I only slept 5 hours but it was totes worth it (plus I caught up by sleeping 13 hours last night).

I thought it was 10x better than Twilight. I would say it was 1349013x better, but we're saying realistic numbers here. I was really happy with it.

My favvy fav parts were (*spoilerish*):

1. The ending. Absolutely perfect! Couldn't have been a better set up.

2. The Volturi. They were bombdotcom. Aro was creepy. Like super creepy, my skin was crawling when he talked. Plus the throwing around of Edward wasn't in the book, but it fit in there seamlessly.

3. When Edward finds out through Jacob that Charlie is arranging the funeral. I loved seeing him crushing the phone. It was the only way you could truly see how devastated he was when he thought Bella had died.

4. Charlie. He was just a scene stealer. He was such an awkward dad, he rocked!

5. The months. I had no idea what they were going to do to show Bella's catatonic state during those blank pages that break my heart every time I reread New Moon, but they pulled it off!!

Those are just a few of my favorite parts, there were many more. I'm Team Edward all the way. I didn't debate changing teams when I saw Jacob take his shirt off (many times) or when Jacob and Bella almost kissed. I couldn't wait to see Edward again. I'm going to see New Moon again tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait =D

4 two cents' worth:

amanda leeann said...

how do you feel about vampires being able to "crack"? i'm still deciding.

pretty much loved emmett! & charlie. love charlie and his awkward dad thing.

i haven't changed teams, but i loved the chemistry between bella and jacob.

Vanessa said...

Mmm loved the movie. Can I be team Edward and then be team Taylor? Is that possible? Those abs did me in. Mmmm.

I'll get around to doing my own post about this eventually.

sj said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVED Charlie! I thought he was so perfect this time. New Moon was so good :)

Elysie Piecie said...

So you're pretty much fantastic because those were all my favorite parts too...and the cliff jumping scene. The song worked perfectly. Anywho, Aro was insane. He reminded me of my academic advisor.