Sunday, November 7, 2010

emotions.

Just a thought for this Sunday afternoon.

I don't like to cry very much.

or really at all.

but sometimes it just comes out of nowhere, especially when I'm really tired.


I'm really tired this weekend.

Something that is always enforced, especially when I'm feeling this way, is how much I love my family.


They know how I am and what makes me upset. They also know what happens when I get upset. They really understand.


So I don't like to cry often, but sometimes I just feel it's necessary.


This weekend is one of those times.

All is well in my life.

Everyone is healthy, but sometimes things get thrown at you and you have to roll with the punches.

You have a great experience that brings out so many of the things you love to do. The thought of the future can be daunting and exciting.

I have so many great things going on in my life. I'm blessed to really have all the opportunities and people in it that I do have.

Love is overwhelming and a beautiful thing.

:)

2 two cents' worth:

Elysie Piecie said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I love this post. I'm not a crier either, so I totally get what you mean. <3

Vanessa said...

I don't cry too often so I understand. Love IS overwhelming but SO beautiful!

Miss you!