Tuesday, December 21, 2010

break

I have been on winter break for a total of 4 days now.

It has been a gloriously relaxing 4 days.

my days have consisted of a lot of nothing.

since I haven't done much so far here's a little recap of finals week:


studying and lots of it.

math tutoring. not as much as I thought there would be.

procrastinating. more than anyone should be during finals week.

late night visits to the library. had to take advantage of the 2am closing time.

bits of stress and complaints about not wanting to study which can be included in the time of procrastinating.

watching the Bruins.

one meeting.

packing and cleaning.

the actual finals themselves.

and a partridge in a pear tree.

it was the fastest, slowest week ever!
that doesn't make much sense, but it's true.

I have 3 weeks of vacation until I move back to school on January 7th for winter orientation. you better believe I'm taking full advantage of this down time :)

there may have been some pictures involved in the process of finals week:

we have a thing for mustaches, but then again who doesn't?

Photobucket
(my awesome roommates Nicole on the left and Morgan on the right)

Photobucket

Photobucket

we were very serious about our studies in the library, really we were (after taking a couple pictures)

Photobucket

in the end we all survived finals week :)

Photobucket

0 two cents' worth: