Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Remember Me

in my last post, I told you I was going to the movies with my Mom on friday to see Remember Me.
all I have to say is, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.


I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. it is a little difficult to explain the movie without giving things away.
just know, it is a story about two people who have had some sucky experiences in their pasts. they have problems in their families and go through some different things together.
but it's more than that.

there is a bigger message to the movie as a whole:
we all have an impact on other people's lives no matter what.

I will warn you though, it is a sad movie, but a good one.

my Mom came with me so I would have someone to go with. she told me she wasn't really interested in seeing it, but afterwards she told me she actually liked it!


that's all i'm going to say about it. I can't go into it further until you've seen it. after you see it and you want to discuss, email me =)
(meghano19[at]gmail[dot]com)


2 two cents' worth:

Vanessa said...

We've emailed and discussed already so you know I love this movie.

Vito was the same way as your mom. He went because I wanted him to go and now he said it is in his top favs. LOVE it!

Elysie Piecie said...

I get to go see it Friday :) It's going to be an RPatz weekend at my house with NM coming out and everything.