Tuesday, March 30, 2010

bree

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of the Twilight Saga.
I love the books and movies big time.

Well that Stephenie Meyer is one sly lady!

She wrote an eclipse novella.
Yeah i know what is a novella?

I had no idea so i went to my reliable source (aka google) and found that it basically is a short story, but a little longer.

What is it about you ask?
You know Bree in Eclipse? She's the newborn vampire who's left at the end of the fight between the Cullens & wolves and Victoria's newborn army. She can't control herself and really wants to eat Bella.
Well, Stephenie made a short book about her. it's going to be called The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner!

Check out the release of the news on her website here.

The book is going to be available FREE online in the beginning of June just before the release of Eclipse movie!
Hard copies of the book are also going to be for sale and a dollar from each one sold is going to go to the Red Cross! How great is that?!

Eclipse is my favorite book in the saga. I can't wait to read this and get a different perspective on the newborn army!!

And because you can never watch it enough times, here's the trailer for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse =)


Can't wait!

Now if Stephenie would only finish/release Midnight Sun, that would be fantastic ;)

3 two cents' worth:

Vanessa said...

Eclipse is my favy fav too. I'm excited to read it. I really want her to come out with the next book in the Host series. I'm dying for some Ian. 8)

Elysie Piecie said...

Oh that Stephenie...she just knows how to string us along doesn't she. You just made my day!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Sigh...wish she would finish Midnight Sun.