Friday, April 30, 2010

the post where i plug/apologize/share/nap



it's that time of year again. the end of the semester when papers are due, tests are overloaded and taken, and i fail at blogging.


the semester has picked up right at the end and I've had very little time to do much blogging. I go to class, maybe have some meetings, sleep (including naps even though i said i wasn't a nap person), and plan out the future.


but no future talk today.


today is a quick catch-up day!


first i would like to enter to win a book contest. I've been following an author on twitter for a couple months by the name of Jackson Pearce. while I would love to say I have read her book, I have not unfortunately. I would love to be able to read it along with many others she is giving away in this month's contest (well almost last month since it's april 30th). so help me in saying Hi! and I can't wait to read your book/soon-to-be-books-with-an-S Jackson!

As You Wish and Sisters Red (due out in June 2010)

second i would like to apologize for not reading/commenting on all those blogs i love to read and comment on. please bare with me, i'm almost finished at school.

third i'm excited to say i'm the new Director of Marketing for Program Committee next year! I'm really excited to bring some new ideas into my position and help PC thrive more in the coming semesters =D


and fourth, that's it... for now. i'm about to fall asleep at my laptop. it's been a very busy last couple of weeks!


Have a great weekend!!
=) Meghan

1 two cents' worth:

Meredith said...

You are indeed a busy girl. I've missed your blog and was even to post to that effect but you beat me to it. Love you, my girl! It will all be done soon and you'll have all summer to blog. ♥