Sunday, February 14, 2010

S.A.D.

Dear fellow singles,

Happy Single's Awareness Day!!

also known as

Valentine's Day

i hope you don't wallow or put yourself down for being single today.

who says you can't celebrate today?
grab some of your single friends!
go out to eat!
go to a movie!
stay in and eat and watch a movie!

no one says we can't partake in this day some how!

i'm going to Olive Garden with 3 of my friends then we're going to see Valentine's Day.
(ironic i know but we want to see it)

so have a good day!! i'm definitely going to try =)

and i should also say...

Dear non-single friends,

Happy Valentine's Day!

Have a good day with your significant other =)

2 two cents' worth:

Vanessa said...

I miss being single and celebrating SAD with friends. Alas, I am not single but I can live vicariously through you! Hope Olive Garden was fabulous, it's one of my favorite restaurants. Mmmm.

R! said...

Hi!
Come check out my blog:
hungergamesseriestheories.blogspot.com