Friday, December 4, 2009

because it's almost christmas...

and because I caved and think it's going to be fun, I'm sending out Christmas cards!!


so my blogging friends, email your address to meghano19 [at] gmail [dot] com


I wasn't going to, but I feel like it's something I want to do this year =)


plus, who doesn't LOVE to get mail???

Photobucket

ps I totes promise to respect your address =)

3 two cents' worth:

MoreThanMyOwnLife said...

I'm so excited!!

Iva said...

awwww sweet!!

Erica said...

My finds will keep me busy, I'm sure. Expect childrens book posts as fillers when I'm reading Don Quixote! Haha. I will be knitting a list of things. I got a little introductory pack that teaches you how to knit a hat, cell phone holder, change purse, a regular purse, and a scarf. I'm quite excited to make the change purse and hat- not gonna lie. I just hope it comes out halfway decently. I'm more of a visual learner and not one that can read directions. It will certainly be interesting! It's part of the klutz kids stuff if you ever want to check it out... I guess a couple of different stores carry klutz.