Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas gifts!

I had such a great Christmas this year!
It was nice just hanging out with my family.

I'm soo happy with what Santa brought me ;)

The contents of my stocking: I've been listening to Glee pretty much all the time and I'm in love with the bow headband and flannel pj pants! Plus I can't wait to go buy a couple new books at Barnes and Noble.

Gift card to my absolute favorite clothing store

Dorm Life semester 1 and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
(If you haven't seen Dorm Life it's great)

A Vera Bradley wristlet in Cupcake Pink!!

And my big present...

A Flip Video Camera!!
It has room to take 2 hours of video! I'm still getting the hang of it and whenever I tried filming my family on Christmas, everyone would get camera shy, so it's going to take some getting used to, but I love it =)

Thank You Santa!!


I also wanted to show the lovely Christmas cards I got from my grandfather, my aunt, Amanda, Elyse, Vanessa, and Sara-Jane.
Thanks again ladies!! The cards are hanging on my wall =)


How was everyone's Christmas? What did Santa bring you??

=)

5 two cents' worth:

amanda leeann said...

i love dorm life! i had no idea it was on dvd!

the glee soundtrack is currently ruling my life.

i'm glad you had a good christmas!

Marissa said...

Santa brought me a new cell phone and sunglasses.

I am jealous of all your new gifts!!

Vanessa said...

You must have been an extra good girl that Santa brought you all that amazing stuff. Consider me jealous.

Yay there is my card! Glad you like! 8)

Glad your Christmas was fabulous.

sj said...

I am so excited to see my card on your wall! You got some really great gifts, I am so jealous of your Flip camera!

Chelsea Finn said...

ohh i love this post! i LOVE the flip camera!