Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday- Technology

welcome to BSU Blogfest Day 2!

today's theme is Technology :)

technology has always been a love/hate thing with me.

without it I could be more productive. without it I would be able to read more than I've been able to. without it I could spend more time doing more.

but without it I wouldn't know some of the people that I do. without it I wouldn't be able to stay in touch with many people that I've met. without it I think I would be bored.

i thinking along the lines of personal technology
cellphones, smartphones, laptops, ipads, ipods
it's amazing how much our lives revolve around them.
sometimes I wish I knew what it was like without it all. technology of all sorts has its perks and uses now, but what were the days like when people use to talk face to face, not facetime to facetime.

yet I still would have trouble giving up my laptop or my cellphone or my ipod. it's frustrating to think about. are we better off without technology or is the world better off with it all?
I don't know.

I guess I wish technology wasn't so frustrating sometimes, but i wouldn't give it up for the world.

what about you? do you ever wonder if we're better off with or without it all sometimes?



not much on today's theme. I'm a little fried after my two tests today :/

1 two cents' worth:

Vanessa said...

I think technology is such a great thing. But then I look at my 7 year old niece and think "wow, she's never known a world that hasn't been full of computers, smart phones, ipods, and DS's." I'm curious to see how her generation turns out since they are growing up in such a different time than I do.