Friday, November 27, 2009

yesterday

Happy Thanksgiving... Yesterday!!!

Only a day late, right?

It was a crazy busy day too. I didn't get a chance to make a post!

I spent the day with my parents, brothers, a cousin from my dad's side, and much of my mom's family!

We had so much fun and ate SOO much food. I'm unbelievably full. I'm pretty sure between yesterday and part two with the leftovers today, I'm not going to be hungry for another 3 days.

My aunt and two cousins from New Jersey and my cousin from the Coast Guard Academy are all staying at our house for the weekend. On top of my brother and me home from school, our house is packed! It's been a ton of fun so far =)

I also went to see New Moon for the third time yesterday. I went with my two cousins. It was still excellent the third time!

I didn't participate in black friday today. I had nothing I needed to buy at the moment. I still think it was too early to start Christmas yesterday and I saw Christmas lights up last night. I understand if people want to play music now that's fine, but I think I'm going to wait until Tuesday =)

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your stomachs are full and that tryptophan treated you well =D

2 two cents' worth:

amanda leeann said...

confessions: i put our tree up on thanksgiving, while listening to christmas music, and we watched christmas with the cranks that night. this morning, i participated in black friday. i'm not sure if it was worth it or not, lol.

glad you're having a good break!

sj said...

I had to work today. It wasn't as awful as I had predicted, though!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, girl!