Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Classes are done!

Today is a happy day.  I'm done taking classes at this college!!  This is a happy day because after I finish finals, I'll be done at this college all together and off to my new college next semester =D

This school hasn't been all terrible to me.  I'm just not in the place I want to be.  So I'm moving onto a school where I'll fit in well.  I have four friends there already.  They're all rooming together next year.  They're excited that I'm heading to their school.  So next year will be better, and I'm soo excited to get there!!

But for now, summer is a matter of days away.  Three days to be exact.  Three stress filled days of studying.  But it will all be worth it in the end!! 

Now how am I going to move all my stuff out of my room???

1 two cents' worth:

Meredith said...

I'll be there tomorrow to take some of your ship home. Congratulations on finishing your paper and classes. NOW STUDY!!!! And I love you!