Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Freshmen Year is done!!



WOOOO!!! My freshmen year of college is done!!!! Yeah!!! (Sense the excitement with all the exclamation points)  This year has flown by.  It's soo crazy that I'm moved out, said goodbye to my awesome roommate (I couldn't have asked for anyone better), finished finals (and hopefully passed them), and am now sitting home alone while my parents are camping and my little bro is at his friends house.  

I had the craziest day yesterday! It was the longest day of my life!!  This is how it went:
Thursday night I went home to go to the band concert.  So I stayed home over night and studied while I was there. Then I went back to school around 10. I had a final at 11:30.  I took my final, then studied for my other final, took that final, and packed the rest of my room up.  It took me a little while because I was on my own.  I packed the car, but then I had to wait around until 7:30 for the RA to check me out.  My roommate and I were both waiting around so we watched some season 1 of The Office.  Then we were checked out around 8, said our goodbyes (soo sad), and left.  I got home around 9.  It was long and I was tired.

I'm really happy it's finally done.  It's like a giant relief taken off my shoulders.  So now I have the summer to look forward to with my friends and family.  I can't wait to get it started.  Dare I say that I'm looking forward to working again too?? Dare I? Yeah the funds are low.  Ah the life of an end of the semester poor college student =)

0 two cents' worth: