Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Reality Tuesday

Happy Reality TV Tuesday!!!  Every tuesday when I was at school, my roommate Kayla and I would watch American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and Real Housewives of New York.  While I'm not a huge fan of reality tv, this spring I did get hooked onto a few shows.

I actually hate American Idol with a passion.  I watched a little bit of the first season, but couldn't stand it from there on out.  By now I think it's kind of pointless.  It's cruel bringing out the next American Idol when there are all those other people who won, but will always be known as an American Idol.  Ruins careers and ruins lives.  Well maybe not really, but it's getting a little ridiculous. Plus I'm pretty sure Paula is high all the time, she never makes any sense!!
So this season I got hooked in and had my favorites, critiqued their performances, and made fun of their outfits. GO Kris Allen!!

Dancing with the Stars has its moments.  When they have good celebrities on I like it, but they've had some irritating celebrities on there.  But this season was a good one.  Love it!
I'm stuck between two celebrities so I'll cheer for them both.  GO Shawn Johnson!!  GO Gilles Marini!!

Real Housewives of New York is turning into a trainwreck.  It is some great entertainment for realz!
I feel bad for those women sometimes, but sometimes I don't.  So now we have Real Housewives of New Jersey, interesting.

So now while the finales of these shows come around and the new reality shows of the summer start soon, we say good-bye to reality tuesday and remember all the songs sung, dances danced, and crazy cat-fights fought.

0 two cents' worth: