Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yeah, first post!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm really new to this whole blogging business.  I hope anyone who reads this is interested in what I have to say.  I have an opinion on most things, but sometimes I can't get that opinion out there.  It stinks, but whatev. This is what my blog will be for!

SO, time for a little introduction!  
  • My name is Meghan, with an H.  Not sure why I have an H, but I love my name just the same. 
  • I'm 19 and live in a small town in Massachusetts.  I love New England and will probably live here all my life.  
  • I'm just about to finish my freshmen year in college.  It wasn't the greatest, so I'm transferring to a different college next semester.  I'm really excited about it!  My major is Math.  Yes, Math.  I want to go into teaching.  
  • I love my family.  My parents and my two brothers are awesome!  I'm very lucky to have such a great family =)
  • We have two pets, Edd and Jerry.  Edd is the family cat and Jerry is my mom's hamster that my dad got her for Valentine's Day. 
  • I'm a little addicted to a certain series of books.  You might have heard of it? It's called Twilight.  Don't be surprised if I randomly break out in a "OMG Edward Cullen" tangent.  I swear it won't be that bad ;)
Of course, there's more to me than that.  I'll have stories and experiences for you soon enough!

Later,
<3 Meghan

0 two cents' worth: